Read. In the name of your Lord, who created.
Created man from a clinging substance.
Read. And your Lord is the Most Generous.
Who taught by the pen.
Taught man what he did not know.
- Responding to the order of Allah
- Doing what the Angels do – it is an angelic quality to send blessings on him
- Every time you say it, 10 blessings come back to you
- It erases 10 of your sins
- It increases the likelihood of your personal dua being answered
- It safeguards against poverty
- It is a means of obtaining and retaining Allahs mercy
- It is a means of being physically closer to him on the day of judgement
- It compensates for your inability to give in charity
- It raises you 10 levels of where you will be in life
SubhanAllah these are just some of the reasons why we should send blessings upon him (saw). Just by saying a few words of blessings upon him we get so much benefit from it too.
My hijab is so much a part of me that I feel naked without it, but it does come with its own challenges. I faced my biggest challenge when I started university, studying Physiotherapy.
We plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.”
Read! In the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists)
“My Lord increase me in knowledge”
Allah (God) says: “Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you.” Hadith Qudsi.